Thursday 3 November 2011

Vegan MOFO is over for the year

 This was my first time, participating in Vegan MOnth of FOod. I found it to be quite a challenge- especially after about half way through. The idea was to blog for at least 20 days during the month October, about vegan food. I took it up a notch at decided I would blog EVERY day - ie 31 days. I found the difficulty kicked in around day 20. My biggest problem was that the blog posts had to be about vegan FOOD. If it had included other vegan related topics, I would have been fine. I am by no means a foodie, with mad cookery skills.

Despite this, I am so glad I participated! The biggest positive I got from this challenge was that it forced me into trying new recipes, trying new products and trying new ingredients - and that can't be a bad thing. One thing I noticed about being a non-vegan, was how limited my diet was. I am by far more adventurous now and my interest in cooking as increased. So has my knowledge in nutrition.

So, all up, I am very happy and dare I say PROUD to have successfully participated in Vegan MoFo 2011. I will look forward to doing so again next year.
Thanks to all who read my posts, tried the products I recommended and had a go at the recipes I shared. Big thank you to those who also left comments on this blog. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment