Sunday 23 October 2011

Passion Pasta - Gluten Free

Really, when it comes to pasta, vegans with gluten in tolerances are spoiled for choice. Here is another brand I have come across. Passion Pasta do a range of pastas that are gluten, wheat, dairy and egg free. They take about 8 minutes to cook and keep their shape.

I recently tried the very tasty Garlic and Parsely Spirals. I am not overly keen on garlic but found that it wasn't an overpowering flavour. I loved the texture of this pasta, too.

Also available in the gluten free range are the Saffron Twists, Vegetable Penne, and Brown Rice Twists.


Unfortunately, I cannot remember where I bought this, but it would have either been at Fresh Provisions, Fresh Stop (in the Dogswamp Shopping Centre), or at The Re-Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment