Friday 21 October 2011

Better-than-cheesecake


I didn't even know vegan 'non-cheesecakes' existed until I became a vegan. And when I found out, I just assumed that they were made from tofu. When I tried one, I was amazed at how creamy and smooth it was. And it wasn't even made of silken tofu!

A vegan friend made one and shared it with me and some friends, recently. For a lot of us, it was our first time trying a vegan non-cheesecake. ALL were blown away with the texture and the flavour!

This friend got the recipe from another vegan friend. (Vegans are caring, sharing types.) And she in turn has shared it will all on her blog.

You can find the recipe here!


3 comments:

  1. Hey there, thanks for sharing my recipe! (actually, it's not MINE, somebody else conjured this amazing creation - as you will see on the link where I give a shout out to them).

    This really is hands down the nicest vegan cheesecake I've ever tried and so easy to make, it's ridiculous! Anyways, thanks again for sharing and I wonder if you would like to put my website in your recommended links section? www.animalactionist.com It's a Perth based animal adoption site (for rescued/neglected/needy critters) plus I feature lots of info about vegan products, recipes, events, etc. I figured you and your readers may enjoy it. :)

    Vegan hugz!! xx

    ReplyDelete