Wednesday 7 September 2011

Event: The Cruelty Free Festival - 5th November, 2011

I can't wait for this one! Good to see that something like this is being organized for Perth folks, as it always seems the vegan friendly events seem to be happening over on the east coast.
I am told this event took place last year. I totally missed it! How did that happen??? Well, it won't happen this year. I do hope you will join me in attendance.
The people behind this event are Animal Rights Advocates Inc. If you haven't checked out their website, please do. Visually stunning and packed full of interesting and useful information.
Also make sure you check out this event's website for more info on the event itself. There is also their Facebook page you can go to. Content on the event is a bit limited at this stage, but keep an eye on these links, as I am sure more information will be put up, leading up to November.

No comments:

Post a Comment