Saturday 9 July 2011

Product: Orgran Chocolate Mousse

Found this one in a health food shop and I have to say the simplicity of its preparation appealed to me. You can eat this as a sort of pudding/mousse or you can use it as a cake filler or topper. For my first try at it, I gave it a go as a pudding. The pack says you can eat it straight away, but I opted to eat it after it was refrigerated. The texture is nice and smooth and creamy. Taste-wise, if you prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate, you will probably like this better. I found the texture and flavour more appealing after 2 days in the fridge. Next time, I will have to try it out as a alternative to a cream filling or topping to a cake.
This product is dairy and gluten free. Also egg free, so it is suitable for us vegans. Quick and easy to prepare and 98% fat free.

No comments:

Post a Comment